Goldtrace™ was the first scalp electrode developed specifically for ST Analysis, where a good signal quality is a requirement.
The quality of the fetal heart rate information always depends on the standard of the recorded signal. The Goldtrace™ scalp electrode is made of materials with excellent properties to secure the best possible signal quality for both CTG and ST Analysis registration.
- Unique gold plating for improved quality of recorded fetal heart frequency and ECG
- Flexible tube surrounds electrodes for less invasive application on fetus
- Easy connection to leg plate
- Compatibility with other brands of CTG devices, using an adaptor
- All cables and connectors are covered to avoid damage
- Flexible tubing covers scalp electrode before use