The Stan S31 is fully equipped with all the functions that you expect from a CTG monitor. The Stan S31 comes with a large 15 inch touch color display, a multitude of mounting possibilities for hygiene, ergonomics and ease of use.
In addition, the Stan S31 can be equipped with options such as Stan Viewer Live for remote access via any computer and Stan Viewer for retrospective review and educational purposes.
As a whole, these options and many more make the Stan S31 into something truly cutting edge and unique in the world of obstetric care.
Thanks to its highly flexible platform, the Stan S31 enables you to perform safe and accurate fetal monitoring, and get perfect and exact readings during any birth process.
The Stan S31 generates digital data files for each recording. These recordings can be manually stored on any computer, as well as automatically archived on hospital servers and integrated into central information systems.
The internal memory of the Stan S31 can store over 1 200 hours of monitoring data. In addition, the Stan S31 supports protocols for central and remote monitoring – a huge advantage when quick response and decision making is called for.
- External and internal monitoring of the FHR and uterine activity
- Big, easy to clean, color touch screen for convenient review of traces
- Multi-lead FECG-FHR recording – the best of two recorded signals is used to present the FHR, the result being a better tracing when it is most needed
- Detection of matching heart rates (fetal-fetal and maternal-fetal)
- Configurable audible and visual alarms
- Compatibility with central monitoring systems
- Integrated maternal vital signs
- Dual transducers that work on different ultrasound frequencies for best adaptation to the desired tissue depth
- ST Analysis (of the fetal ECG)
- Interface with telemetry system for wireless monitoring
- Real-time thermal printing solution as well as laser printer connectivity
- Stan Viewer Live for real-time remote monitoring whenever and wherever you want to see the tracing
- FHR variability alarm to let you know when the variability is getting critically low